Sunday 13 January 2013

A Little About Me

My name is Kaisha, and I love baking. Anything. Everything. My whole baking endeavor is a strive towards the beautiful yet fleeting. I love the idea of food as art, as it's something that takes effort to craft and yet can be gone in an instant, experienced by nearly all the senses. I like to take photos of my creations for posterity and sentimentality, as well as just for the pure joy it brings me when people are inspired to create something of their own!

In this blog you will find not just photos of the desserts and treats I've made, but also recipes, photo and video tutorials, and instructions for many (if not most) of the things I've made. I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I will enjoy making them!

XX

Kaisha

No comments:

Post a Comment